Full time/part time for all locations...
Home health helps seniors live independently for as long as possible, given the limits of their medical condition. It covers a wide range of services and can often delay the need for long-term nursing home care.
We provide home healthcare by licensed nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech therapists, and home health aides. The patient’s care plan may involve helping the elderly with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and eating. Or it may include assistance with cooking, cleaning, other housekeeping jobs, and a nurse monitoring one’s daily regimen of prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- Are you 65 or older?
- Have you been diagnosed with a new illness?
- Has your medication recently changed?
- Has your medical condition recently changed?
- Do you require therapy services?
- Would you rather be cared for at home?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Do you feel you’re at risk for a fall?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, Cuidado Casero home healthcare could be for you. Speak with your physician or call 1-866-669-CARE option 1 to discuss your health care options.
If you are covered under Medicare A benefits, our services may be available at no cost to you. We also accept many private payers.
To find out more, just call us. We’ll be glad to discuss your situation with you. We offer a full range of home healthcare services.
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound care
- Infusion services
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to fall risks